Summer Strawberry Margaritas
Summertime is hot! Locally grown strawberries are plentiful. Combine the two into a frozen summer treat. These lovely and lush drinks are sure to please with just a bit of tart and a fragrance that enhances the season.
Serve these after a day of golfing, swimming or sailing. Best enjoyed with a small group of friends at a backyard cookout.
|Summer Strawberry Margaritas||
- 6 oz tequila
- 2 oz orange liquor
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 4 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 c ice
- 2 tbs fresh-cracked sea salt
- Place ice in a blender and crush for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Add strawberries, tequila, orange liquor, and limeade. Blend until smooth. Moisten rim of margarita glass with lime juice or water.
- Holding glass upside down, dip rim into salt.
- Pour the blend into the glass and serve.